FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

+7
Pattum
CTgirl22AKAJenX
rileyb
KinNC
jeano
Staci
Claudi
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

Post by jeano Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

You are right Wan, Paul is in a league of his own in every way. I love you

We are so lucky to have found him and all of Celtic Thunder. cheers

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about - Page 3 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

Post by waloco1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

jeano wrote:You are right Wan, Paul is in a league of his own in every way. I love you

We are so lucky to have found him and all of Celtic Thunder. cheers

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about - Page 3 989443

I think CT has changed all of our lives for the better and each member of CT has a style and presence of their own but Paul seems to be able to do everything. He's classical, he's pop, he's a great dancer and knows how to make evreyone laugh. I think he is probably a fantastic actor too. What a talent and I for one am glad I was lucky enough to see it all.
Wan harpy

waloco1
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 am

What happened here. This is suppose to be a place to talk about all things Paul.
The biggest news is of course, Paul leaving CT and striking out on his own and also moving to New York to be closer to the "action".
At first I was very sad to have Paul leave CT, but now that he is on his own, hopefully he can find other things that can better his career.
For all of you who have not met Paul, I hope you do sometime in the future. Paul is a wonderful young man and so talented. I have only spoken a few words to Paul as when I get near him, words escape me. You would think someone almost old enough to be his grandmother would have more sense but I don't. I was fortunate enough to see him on the cruise but only got to speak to him for a very short time but to watch him in concert alone on the stage, you can see he is very comfortable there and owns it when he is there. To actually see him every day but giving him his privacy, he still managed to acknowledge you when he saw you and that in itself was worth the trip. He and his beautiful Dominique were so cute together, you just had to smile.
Okay, I could go on for ages about Paul but.......
Just want everyone who belongs to this site to let Paul know you are behind him in what ever he decides to do. Now it seems like Dancing With the Stars and some of us have been relentless in voting for him, If you haven't yet, please go vote for him. You can vote as much as you want but believe me that young man deserves all good things that come to him. Let us be part of that.
Thanks for letting me talk so much but I feel that since this is Paul's fan site we can talk all we want about him Very Happy

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishpride Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 am

I wish Paul the best of luck on his solo career. His time with Celtic Thunder was priceless. By the way he made all of us laugh and cry. By the way he moved us with is amazing voice. Of course things wont be the same, but all we can do is hope that he does well in every way possible. Slainte
Irishpride
Irishpride
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 am

Just wanted to talk about the voting for Paul on DWTS.

Paul has gotten and is still getting soooo many votes, I am guessing but seems like he has at least 75percent of the votes. If that doesn't tell DWTS and ABC something then they have not been bothering to look at the voting.

It is really too late now but several of us are still voting. For me, it to let ABC know about our Paul and maybe, just a little maybe, they will say something about him getting so many votes or at least sit up and take notice of the man.

I don't think I watch anything on ABC, but have a little hope that maybe they can do something else with him, like putting him on the late show. Do they even have a late show?
Maybe just wishful thinking on my part Rolling Eyes

Just thanks to all the people who have voted so many times and some still are. I wish I knew who you were. I want to thank you because I want Paul to know how his fans came through for him. I did message him on FB and asked him if he had looked at the voting and saw all the nice things people were saying about him. Course never heard back but I just wanted him to know.

If anyone wants to reveal who they are and let me know so I can thank you even though it's not my job to do that. On the voting, I am jeannie_o as I am also on Twitter. Look for Jean Ostholm on FB and you will know me by my profile picture Very Happy .

Hopefully more people will come here to talk about Paul and how wonderful he has been with his blogs and tweets keeping us informed about what he is doing.

Also, get some of his merchandise if you can. I got some from his site and some from here. I love the Love, Dove and Egg symbol. It really looks cute as a bumper sticker. Wink Also have the bag and a tshirt from here. Let's keep supporting him as his fans should and let him know you are supporting him.

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am

Jean, You have been an absolute star in drumming up support for Paul on DWTS. cheers

If they don't choose Paul it certainly won't be through lack of support for him.....

Fingers crossed that he will be one of the names in the announcement.

And thanks also for supporting the site merchandise - We really appreciate that Wide Hug
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://fansofpaulbyrom.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Admin wrote:Jean, You have been an absolute star in drumming up support for Paul on DWTS. cheers

If they don't choose Paul it certainly won't be through lack of support for him.....

yep!

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Thank You, but there were others who were more relentless than me. If any of you are.........

1346ccweber
cantgetenuftc
jharttx
nelliebelle 1936
annw 1538.......

You deserve a lot of credit also. Let us know.

Plus some more who voted a lot a the beginning but I didn't get their names.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulsSwankyGirl Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Paul is the most funny singer ever. He always kept me on my toes when I went to the concerts to hear him sing.

I wish him the best in all he does.
PaulsSwankyGirl
PaulsSwankyGirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3