FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

+7
Pattum
CTgirl22AKAJenX
rileyb
KinNC
jeano
Staci
Claudi
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Empty Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

Post by Claudi Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi there!
I think we also need a place to just chat about Paul. About thoughts opinions or what ever we wanna say. Or maybe just to be crazy about him. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 156747 Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_biggrin
Please don't hit me but for me it is somehow a good feeling to know that he is back to this side of the pond. Even if they dont have any shows here it feels good, closer. You will miss him in the States don't you?
Claudi
Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 343184
Claudi
Claudi
Members

http://www.celticthunderfans.de

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Empty Re: Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

Post by Claudi Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Had a crazy dream last night. Staci you were in it too. We were sitting in the National Concert Hall in Dublin and we were waiting for Paul. First I thought for a gig. But he didn't come onto the stage, he walked into the auditorium sat down and started to introduce us to each other. Then he explained what he was going to do on stage. I remember that you wrote everything he said down and I had some pictures with costumes on my lap... So, what is that supposed to tell me???? Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_scratch A new job? Should I apply for one at the NCH?
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Empty Re: Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about

Post by Staci Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm

I was in your dream? and taking notes? so that means I was his Personal assistant? One could only hope. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 343184
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Who knows, Staci! In terms of the costumes, maybe he is doing a musical and I am the director?!? How about Prince Charming? Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_king
Keep on dreaming...
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm off for a visit at my parents for a couple of days. I want to wish Paul and all my Byrom Babes friends a HAPPY EASTER!
See ya in a couple of days!
Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 989443
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm

okay this isn't about Paul.......but I just have this massive urge to rant....and I might even delete it later.... Wink

why are people so bent to spread rumours about the guys being A) a made up group for ONLY PBS and B) almost ready to split up?

alrighty thanks for letting me vent.....feel free to discuss....and if you spend time on CT's website you might know why I am venting here.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

Staci,

If you're talking about the PUB on the CT website I quit lurking in there a long time ago. There was way too much drama, attacking each other and hurt feelings going on in there, also way too much speculating about the guys and their lives and future. I don't know why people spread rumors. I guess it makes them feel important, like they know something the rest of us don't know. Or maybe they want others to think they have a "real" personal connection with one of more of the guys. Have you ever played the game "Lies", "Rumors" or "Gossip" same game different name. Anyway I know something to be absolutely the truth and I whisper it to the person next to me. Then they whisper it to the next person and so on down the row to the last person. The last person tells what they heard and it is nothing like the truth spoken at the beginning. I think that happens with the guys. They all have said they want to record their own solo albums. Take that piece of true and start whispering it to your friend on facebook, who whispers it to their friend on MySpace and then they tweet it on Twitter. In the end the rumor is so far from the true it's unrecognizable. All of them can have their own solo albums and still be part of CT look at Paul. That's just what he's done. Anyway I don’t know what you read that upset you but until I hear it from one of the guys or Sharon in an official notice I won't believe they are splitting up.

As for PBS I can see why people think they were just put together for PBS. I know that’s not true but it seems like PBS has a lot of control over Celtic Thunder. All of their shows debut on PBS and PBS gets first crack at the tickets and those of us who for our own reasons will never pledge to PBS can never get the best seats in the house if the concert is in a PBS pledge area. (Seattle is definately a pledge area) PBS can say that the guys shouldn’t talk to the fans at the buses. PBS has a lot of rules that CT must abide by. But without PBS to promote them where would CT be now?

Did any of this help? Feel free to delete this post if I made matters worse.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 am

Wow, I am quite surprised. I have been to the Pub a few times but I just met a few people. This is surely due to the fact that most of you are going to sleep when I turn in. Never mind.
All I can say is that I hate rumours. I know how much they can harm. And it is not fair to the guys. I can't say anything about PBS cause I don't know about it or I just know what I heard/read at the Internet. With other things I do it like Karen. I wait until I hear something from the guys or Sharon.
Just to get rid of some rumours. May be I should first add that if you want to pass on what Paul told me don't change the content. Just pass on the truth! Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_smile
You know I had the chance to talk to Paul and as he told me the guys are very happy to be part of CT. And last September Paul said how much he appreciated it to be in the fall tour. He also told me that he indeed has further solo plans and that in the future he wants to be a tenor. BUT that does NOT mean tomorrow!!!!! He hopes to be part of many tours in the future. He told me that he thinks in the future, in a couple of years (is remote future the right word?) the faces of CT might change and re-change, cause the one or other guy wants to do his own things for a while. I know things change, Paul also talked about CT coming to Europe this year. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 156747 But I point out again that's what Paul told me and it is how he thinks it could be in the future. And it doesn't mean tomorrow!!! To be honest I hope Paul will work as a tenor in the long term. He has such a gift with his voice and I would love to hear him perform opera or musical. Would love to finally see him as the Phantom and I know he would love to be the Phantom. And if those people who spread the rumours really love the guys they will let them do what the guys want to do and what they need to do to be happy. If it is doing solo work, let them do it. As Karen said, Paul did it and that doesn't mean CT is splitting up.

Staci, I'm feeling bad and angry too, cause I just want the best for the guys and I don't like it when people do something like that. Sorry if my post is a bit confusing but it was very difficult to find the right English words when writing in an angry mood. I hope I found the right ones and you do understand what I mean. If I chose a wrong word and offened someone that was not my intension, sorry. It is easy to bluster in German but in English.... Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink And sorry for the spelling mistakes but I was too angry to look up the spelling.
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 pm

no not the pub. Those are just teens. I never vent about the pub, and they are just playing anyway nothing in the pub is serious discussion. This in the forum. Someone was going on about them being a made up group, like the Monkees. Which I totally disagree with. But I see someone else actually posted a rebutal so I feel better now.

thing about the Monkees is they were created at a time when a lot of regional TV stations had groups on TV singing and doing that sort of thing their show just happened to be the most popular. Which is a whole other topic.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok, found the post in the forum you meant. Have to say that I don't read much in the forum these days. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to read posts like: Why aren't they come to XY this year they have been last year! WHYY? It makes me want to say, hey YOU have seen them last year you have already seen them. Just look for other venues or visit a friend in another state and go to a show there or whatever. Well I can understand it I am complaining and moaning myself and YES I am jealous! Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink But hey can't they be thankful and happy with what they got so far. The fans in the rest of the world didn't have the chance to see them last year and we won't see them this year and sometimes it hurts to know that. Never mind! I will stop complaining. Will get my chance I know it... I'm just so a beaver's home impatient. Thank you Dad for passing this character on to me!! And thanks friends for reading this outburst.

Will return to Paul-topic now. Hope you will arrive in NY safe. Have a great weekend Paul. Enjoy the wedding!
Hugs
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Ha! stealing it back for a bit. I know! when they complain about not coming to NY or someplace. You know CT has only been to Charlotte, NC once. Durham, NC is actually only their second show in this state. I am so NOT complaining because there have been other shows around us. I understand about folks in the mountain states it is VERY remote up there. but the US is HUGE! and folks need to remember that. I mean it would be like CT trying to tour ALL of Europe in 3 months. I mean ALL of the continent, it is virtually impossible.

Okay back to Paul......I am also glad he got a flight out. I was thinking yesterday how a measly volcano in this day and age can still ground even the most technologically advanced aircraft.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

You are so right it would be impossible to tour all Europe in 3 months and I don't ask for 10 shows in Germany or so. One, just one, wherever. I also would go to the Netherlans or to Dublin Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink. I think that is the same if you go to another state in the US.

Back to Paul and his flight:
Isn't it incredible that this volcano forces all our great technology to a halt? Can't believe it. Tonight also the last open German airport will have to close.
I heard a forecaster saying that if it is going on it could even affect our weather in the summer. Have to find out how... please, no ashfall...

Oh, one question. Does the forum changes bad words in the posts or is it a joke? I didn't write "I'm just so a beaver's home impatient." I used "damn" but it got changed automatically after sending the post. Curious if it changes again Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_eek Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_lol Never seen something like that before...Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_scratch
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Claudi I thought that saying about a beaver's home must have been some saying from Germany. I thought okay I'll to go look that phrase up. lol!

I haven't able to go online today until right now, so Paul was able to get a flight out of Ireland?

I remember when Mt St Helens erupted in 1980. The ash clouds were amazing. There was fine powdery dusty ash everywhere. Some friends and I were camping with the eruption happened and we had to evacuate the campground. It felt like we were being chased back home by some hugh billowy meanace. The problems with the airplanes are that the ash is very abrasive and when it hits the windscreen of the cockpit at the speeds that the planes are travelling it will etch the entire windscreen and it becomes cloudy and the pilots can't see out for a visual of the area. They must have a visual in case they lose the cockpit instruments and have to ditch the plane. Also the ash gets in the engines and will cause the engines to stall. The plane will drop like a stone if they can't get the engines restarted. It's pretty scary. Pretty facinating as well. My father was an engineer at Boeing for 33 years and we've had discussions like this many times over the years.

Safe travels Paul, sending you off on a wing and a prayer.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes there are SOME words that are censored try darn next time

Last edited by Staci on Mon May 10, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 am

Hahaha! That's funny because Claudi used the word "damn" in her question and it wasn't changed, must be the quote marks. But I like what it was changed to, so from now on when I get upset with something I'm going to say "Beaver's Home" with a really angry tone of voice! lol!

Karen ♥️x♥️

Update: It is really hard to say "Beaver's Home" in an angry voice. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Lol Karen, I can't stop laughing after trying to say "Beaver's Home" three times in a row in an angry voice. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_lol
Hmm, that's tempting to try some other words...I'm just kidding. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink

Well after reading Karens explanation about the volcano ash and its effects to the plane I was really relieved that Paul already had arived in DC. It seems even being so dangerous some pilots or airlines do start. Or do they fly a curve around the ash cloud?? But how do they start if the airports are closed? Maybe it's better not to know...
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

It was better. They wouldn't have flown if it wasn't. I am guessing the United Kingdom's version of what we have in the US and you have it too in Germany too, ours is the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) told them they could fly. But airlines wouldn't just start flying without permission like that.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Just got informed that Irish Airspace was partly open yesterday. Now it is closed again. German airports are closed until tomorrow. Still amazed that this volcano tied us up.
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I thought you might be interested in this article about the volcano and world air travel.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36611426/ns/travel/from/ET

I thought this part was funny/interesting -

"Former Monty Python star John Cleese told the Daily Mail, a U.K. newspaper, that he was taking a 943-mile taxi journey from Oslo to Brussels at a cost of $4,600, en route to London. He was due to arrive Saturday afternoon."

There's more to the story in the article.

After reading the story I think it was amazing that Paul was able to get a flight out of Ireland. He may not get back there for a while but better safe than sorry!

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Really interesting article. Thanks for the link. Curious how it will go on in the next days. I read that German Lufthansa did some ferry flights between German airports far below the ash cloud to check if this would be an alternative. Afterwards they checked the planes and they were all fine. So maby stranded passengers in the world can return to the south of Europe and then go on a flight below the ash cloud and of course this would be also a way out of Europe. Oh and if necessary Paul could return to Dublin that way. Or he could take a taxi...Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 pm

We have water taxies here in Seattle, so that makes sense to me, maybe a very long water taxi ride. Maybe a cruise ship. He could sing for his passage! Paul's tweet says he doesn't know anyone in Chicago.... I bet there are one or two admirers that would love to entertain him for a day or two. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 156747

Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm

I thought he was in DC. He can always fly to NYC and visit with Sharon.

Last edited by Staci on Mon May 10, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 am

Paul said he flew into NY, or came from NY and then DC. How in the world did he end up in Chicago. Unless he had to go from DC to Chicago to NYThoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Confused

I just wish he would let us know. Hope he stays put til it's proven safe.

Several of the large airlines flew from the states to Europe (empty) and had no problems.

I just hope it doesn't get worse for anyone, especially the air quality.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Found out yesterday that the flight stop was just because of a calculation on a computer. No one tested the structure of the air. Only today Germany wants to start a special flight to check the air. Many scientists and of course airlines think it isn't as dangerous for the planes as they thought. There were no problems with the low-level flights yesterday.

Paul, where ever you are right now, hang on! Now in Boston? You have seen quite a lot of cities in the last days... If you were still in Chicago you could meet with a German school class. They are stranded too.
I am feeling with you love! Sending a big hug to you!! Keep us in informed how you are and if there is hope for a quick return to Dublin!
Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about 323350
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 am

I think our poor boy will get home before next Mon. I couldn't believe he even got here. I am sure he is comfortable in Boston and not sleeping in the airport. Thoughts and all other things about Paul you wanna share and talk about Icon_wink Am just praying that he gets safely home soon.
Sending more love and hugs Sweetie.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next