FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Paul Chatter

2 posters

Go down

General Paul Chatter Empty General Paul Chatter

Post by Staci Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 am

Okay a thread was requested where folks can just generally gush and chat about Paul. So here you go......

eyebrows
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

General Paul Chatter Empty Re: General Paul Chatter

Post by jeano Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 am

Okay, I will start. Now, where do i start!!...Oh, yeah, one of our new girls said she was too old to Gush. Well, I will tell you girl, I am older than dirt but love to talk (gush) about Paul.

To me he is the epitome of what a young man should be. Yeah, Yeah, I know he has faults as do we all but he is good from the inside out. He has a big heart, he is interesting (I mean he knows a lot about what is going on in this world). he is so giving and yes he is Sweet.

Well we all know the terms, Swanky, Sexy, Witty...You have not seen witty til you see Paul up on stage doing his stand up comedy. He treats us old ladies like we mean something to him.

He has been through a lot in his young life but hopefully he has now found his soul mate, one who understands his needs and his business and will always be there for him.

Oh, and one other thing.....I call him Velvet Voice for a reason and that is he has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.

Now, can anyone add anything to that. Bet you can, so let's hear it. cheers

General Paul Chatter 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Well, guess not. Ok, will let this one slip away like so many of the others. Guess "fans" of Paul only claim to be as they do not seem to support him here at all.

People did a lot of work to get this site started and running but not many true "fans" around here.

Sorry Paul, sorry Admin.

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 am

jeano wrote:Well, guess not. Ok, will let this one slip away like so many of the others. Guess "fans" of Paul only claim to be as they do not seem to support him here at all.

People did a lot of work to get this site started and running but not many true "fans" around here.

Sorry Paul, sorry Admin.

well you know I can always talk about Paul.....I have to say I was hoping more fans would contribute.....
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed May 11, 2011 5:44 am

Ok, so I am back and still hopping mad. Where in the world are all the Paul fans????????

Do you post anyplace? Byrom Babes? Paul's Pub Pixies?

Well, I do not think they have any rules that you cannot post on another Paul site. I belong to all of them, mostly post here though since it is, or should be more active.

Do you not post because Paul is not longer with Celtic Thunder. Well, he did do all the promo work because Damian couldn't. Does that count for anything? It put his own career back about a month to do that.

Truth to be told, I have been not writing to or about Paul for a while either.
I tried to message him on FB but apparently he doesn't read them or respond to them.
Thought I had a great venue lined up for him and wrote him about it but never received anything from him. I thought he was looking for venues.
Then I asked him in messages on FB, in posts on his wall on FB and about 3 times on Twitter if he looked at his FB messages. Thought I could get a yes or no but still nothing and to this day nothing. I know he is busy, I realize there are lots of things he cannot tell us, but darn, a simple yes or not is not asking too much!!! Crying or Very sad

Well, needless to say, I just cannot stay mad at that young man. When I saw the pics of him and Damian, or when I hear him sing or watch him in an interview that iciness melts. Swoon

There are a few other things I will not mention Smile

Anyway, can anyone suggest how to get more fans here? I just don't understand. Every other member of CT and the band have fan sites that people post to, why not here?

What really saddens me is that this also is falling on deaf ears. Maybe I should post it on Facebook, then maybe someone will see it. Held needed

Loves

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down