FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul T-shirts

5 posters

Go down

Paul T-shirts Empty Paul T-shirts

Post by shirlthegirl Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 am

Yeah, ladies did you ever decide or design your idea for the Byrom Babes t-shirt?

Just curious, Shirley

shirlthegirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Paul T-shirts Empty Re: Paul T-shirts

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi Shirley,
In case you hadn't seen in the other thread about Byrom Babes, Paul has some merchandise coming out in a couple of months. He's got it covered for us! Smile

Back to top Go down

Paul T-shirts Empty re-paul t-shirts

Post by shirlthegirl Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:06 am

Thank you, Laura that is great.
As I was coming home just now I was listening to the song Take Me Home in my car and my window was rolled down and I heard one of Paul's songs playing from another car near by. Yah, Paul!!! Paul T-shirts Icon_biggrin

shirlthegirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 am

That's awesome, Shirley! Yay Paul, for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:26 am

Well, it's been a couple of months and looks like Paul may be in Spain for a while.
Doubt if he will have anything before the tour. Paul T-shirts Icon_cry
Guess I will have to forget Pauls' tshirt. May just make one of my own.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Okay, so Paul said it will be in 2011 when he will be doing some solo work. That means no shirts for this tour!!! Paul T-shirts Icon_sad

Can't we get together and get something for this tour. Paul needs his Babes now.

If not, then I am going to get one for myself.

Staci, is there any way I can use one of the pics that were posted for the shirts earlier. I like the one that you posted and said someone gave it to you. I sure don't want to use anything that is not mine, so could you let me know if they are off limits. Thanks

Off to find a tshirt. Maybe it will just say "I AM ONE OF BYROM'S BABES AND PROUD OF IT".

Paul T-shirts 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Sorry I changed email account thingies and I am not getting my notifications, I just responded on the other thread.

I think MariClare has a plan/idea in the works to set something up on CafePress so that anyone can buy a shirt or a tote bag or perhaps even a coffee mug and then whatever proceeds there are will go to GOAL. We have been talking about it since the thing happened in Haiti - they still need assistance down there by the way, and we may go ahead with it. What we need to do is decide what we want the shirt design to look like. MariClare has all the digital art work.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

I like the tote bag idea. Yes, I have 50 million, but I use them all the time. That way I could take it out and publicize Paul at bit. I've gotten to the point I don't wear graphic tee's in public anymore. Too old and too ... ahem... "heavy".

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Tote bags will be great also. I use my CT tote bag, just not every day and wear my CT tshirst a lot. Have my CT bumper sticker. (funny story, when Gdaughter was here we went to Target. When we came out I mentioned about being able to find my car and Gdaughter said, I know, just look for the Celtic Thunder sticker!!!)
Anyway, maybe we can get going on some of the designs for the shirts. When I was looking yesterday, i made up a shirt and i liked "Byrom's Babe" with my name on the back. Lots of ways we can go and maybe have a couple of a little different designs. Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Mari Claire and I have been discussing it and she is contacting GOAL too, check the other thread Byrom Babes for other ideas. I like tote bags and coffee cups. We will see what happens, and it will be soon. any design ideas you should send on to MC, she is handling the graphics.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks Staci, will keep an eye on here. Paul still hasn't read my message entitled (TShirsts and GOAL) lol. Plus he said on twitter that he was going to an Hiawiian party tonight.
Later Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 am

no worries Jean.....we will hear something one way or another.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 am

Hi all,
Yes sorry my notifications for this thread haven't been coming through either Sad But I just fixed that!

Please do send all graphics ideas through - and if you didn't design it yourself or if you sourced the image from somewhere please confirm that we have permission to use the image for products that will be sold. If you designed it totally yourself then its fine to just say "I designed this myself and I give permission for the administrators of "FansofPaulByrom" website and forum to use it for merchandise products sold through the website, forum and via CafePress. All proceeds should be donated to the benefit of GOAL".

At the moment we seem to be looking at a few options -
Tshirts and Bags,
Design which prominently displays the term "Byrom Babes"
Design which is more lowkey (perhaps a pocket size logo with small text Byrom Babes)
Design which incorporates the site logo and GOAL logo in a pocketsize design with no text - for more universal selling perhaps to other CT fans or fans wishing to support GOAL but not with the Byrom Babe declaration spelt out.

All options could be made available on light or dark bags or teeshirts after being approved. The aim would be for Paul to approve them, or failing that, at a very minimum we should get his approval for the concept before we roll it out.
Its all very much a work in progress right now - but its great to keep this ball rolling! Very Happy

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 am

Well, a message is off to Paul, for the second day. As of this evening he had not read it, so I reposted it to make sure it stays on top.
I am ready for my Byroms Babes Tshirt and whatever else we want to offer. Hopefully the BB ones will be pink or hot pink.
Love the idea of the commissio going to GOAL.
Just keep us informed on designs. I am still trying to download one I made on Customized Girl.
Thanks Mariclare for doing all this work. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 pm

He's still not read the message Paul T-shirts Icon_cry or even posted any comments Paul T-shirts Icon_cry Don't know when we might hear from him.
Anyone have an in with him? I just don't know what else to do. Paul T-shirts Confused
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 am

jeano wrote:He's still not read the message Paul T-shirts Icon_cry or even posted any comments Paul T-shirts Icon_cry Don't know when we might hear from him.
Anyone have an in with him? I just don't know what else to do. Paul T-shirts Confused

based on twitter today I think we might see something soon on his site but who knows???? He does read mine and MC's messages but it is hit and miss he is a busy man. We also try not to pester him with messages anyway we know he gets a lot of FAN mail.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 pm

This is my fave Tweet today......

paulbyrom

New merchandise just signed off on and Christmas album reordered.need some food to keep me going about 9 hours ago via mobile web

Wonder what kind of merchandise he is talking about?? Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

jeano wrote:This is my fave Tweet today......

paulbyrom

New merchandise just signed off on and Christmas album reordered.need some food to keep me going about 9 hours ago via mobile web

Wonder what kind of merchandise he is talking about?? Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce

I am guessing he finally signed off on his own merchandise. Paul T-shirts 80789
shirts
hmmmmm what else from the swanky one??????
chocolate doves and eggs??????????? Paul T-shirts 343184
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 pm

It looks like our Swanky man was busy over the summer. Must have forgot to tell us Paul T-shirts Icon_rolleyes

It is so good to hear that he is getting things done. Paul T-shirts Icon_cheers

omg Staci, no chocolate!!!! I would buy up the store. Paul T-shirts 156747

Very exciting waiting for his new merchandise and site. Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce Paul T-shirts Icon_bounce

Paul T-shirts 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:37 pm

In case anyone gets any ideas about us releasing an unofficial shirt? We would NEVER do that.

Personally I respect Paul and Sharon too much to do that. I state this since one of Paul's tweets mentioned official Byrom Merchandise. Wink
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I will gladly wait for Paul's merchandise. Supporting Paul in all that he does.

Paul T-shirts 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 am

Paul T-shirts Byrombabeshirt

Here is the shirt ladies!!!!
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

I want one, no, I want two!!!!! bounce

When? When? When? bounce

Yes I am impatient. Been wanting a BB tshirt since forever.

Okay, will go watch Paul sing and settle down!!! Paul T-shirts 80789

Paul T-shirts 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down