FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Feedback Please

3 posters

Go down

Request for Feedback Please Empty Request for Feedback Please

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Folks,
It really is great to see so many people joining up, and we are looking forward to having fun, sharing information and generally promoting Paul's work.

We would love to have some feedback from you regarding the current appearance and format of the forum. If you find any pages seem to have errors - large empty spaces or the bottom of the page missing please let us know asap - and if possible tell us which browser you are using.
It seems that with these templates there can sometimes be little glitches if we update codes or include something new... But that is not always visible in all browsers so we can miss the problem if it affects other browsers than the one we are using!

Thank you to the user who alerted us to an empty space on the bottom of the page after we added the Twitter Feed earlier. We hope its been resolved now. And again we really appreciate getting your comments coz continuous improvement is our aim!

Thanks again
Cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://fansofpaulbyrom.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Request for Feedback Please Empty Re: Request for Feedback Please

Post by jeano Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 am

Never had any of those problems Staci.

Some of my friends thought that that site was hard to read or to find things. It took me a little time but if I can find things anyone can. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have Bing and Google.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:58 am

jeano wrote:Never had any of those problems Staci.

Some of my friends thought that that site was hard to read or to find things. It took me a little time but if I can find things anyone can. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have Bing and Google.

Thanks Jean!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down