FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Tour Request from Sharon

2 posters

Go down

2010 Tour Request from Sharon Empty 2010 Tour Request from Sharon

Post by Staci Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 am

I have copied this from the CT Site.....folks if you have travelled recently you know how tough the airlines are getting on baggge handling. So please listen to what Sharon is asking. Yes they can ship the items home to Ireland, but it is pretty pricey think about how much it has cost you to ship something to Paul - then think about the fact that they are on tour for 2 months and mulitply that by the massive amount fans they have. You can donate to GOAL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know the guys love gifts and they are far too polite to not take them. But we have to think about the fact that they are using their hard earned cash to ship our presents home. If you want to send Paul a gift, I would wait until the end of tour and then mail it to the PO Box. I heard stories that some of his mail got returned last year unclaimed.

All Go now! - September 5, 2010

Hello,

Everyone in preparation now to be on the road for months.

Guys getting packed up and ready to travel with QVC first this week.

Packing is always a pain, you invariably end up packing too much and still end up forgetting something you need.

Do bear in mind on this tour, airlines have gone ridiculous in terms of baggage allowance so there is no way the guys are going to be able to pack and bring home any gifts with them. Please don't bring gifts to the venues, it is a criminal waste to do that and then have them have to leave them because they can't pack them.

Either send them to their PO Boxes in Ireland and Scotland or, which is better and really appreciated, make a donation to our African Charity instead and bring a note for the guys saying you have done that.

Looking forward to the tour, hope you all enjoy the shows you attend.

Regards
Sharon
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

2010 Tour Request from Sharon Empty Re: 2010 Tour Request from Sharon

Post by jeano Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 pm

I so agree this time with Sharon, this is what caught my eye...............................

"Please don't bring gifts to the venues, it is a criminal waste to do that and then have them have to leave them because they can't pack them."

Some will still bring things and its a shame that nice things have to be left behind but very understandable when you consider the guys just plain don't have the room for them!!!!
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, as I can see from some of the M&M pictures, the guys are still getting lots of gifts. Many of them also are bringing them food, thinking that will not go to waste. I thought we were told at one time not to bring homemade goodies.
I see Paul got a Starbucks gift card, now that is a good idea. Also laughing about the Oreos.
One of Paul's passions is his GOAL charity, he takes that very seriously. If you want to give him something at an M&M or a Christmas gift, believe me, he loves nothing more than a gift to his charity.
As he said on his last birthday "I want for nothing". He really doesn't need another goofy shirt or hat or tie, but what he really would like is a donation to GOAL no matter how much or how little you can afford to give. Try it and see, you too may also get a nice letter from Him!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:32 pm

jeano wrote:Well, as I can see from some of the M&M pictures, the guys are still getting lots of gifts. Many of them also are bringing them food, thinking that will not go to waste. I thought we were told at one time not to bring homemade goodies.
I see Paul got a Starbucks gift card, now that is a good idea. Also laughing about the Oreos.
One of Paul's passions is his GOAL charity, he takes that very seriously. If you want to give him something at an M&M or a Christmas gift, believe me, he loves nothing more than a gift to his charity.
As he said on his last birthday "I want for nothing". He really doesn't need another goofy shirt or hat or tie, but what he really would like is a donation to GOAL no matter how much or how little you can afford to give. Try it and see, you too may also get a nice letter from Him!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are right Jean.....although now he might want for lots of Oreo Cookies, sort of like when he asked for Boxers.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down