FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members June 2010

2 posters

Go down

New Members June 2010 Empty New Members June 2010

Post by Staci Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 am

Wecome to the swanky new forum for fans of Paul Byrom.
This is not an "Official" Forum in that Paul didn't set it up and it is not one of his own sites. But he does know about it, has seen it and has approved its existance.

It is created by fans for fans. And all fans are welcome to start threads as well as contribute to existing discussions.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself if you feel comfortable doing so. You don't need to give your real name if you don't want to, but please do say hello so we we know you are real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks again for joining and welcome onboard!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Staci on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

New Members June 2010 Empty Re: New Members June 2010

Post by LisaM Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 am

Well, I’m not new to this site, but just realized that I haven’t formally introduced myself… so, here I am! My name is Lisa and I live in the Seattle area. I have been a CT fan since their first PBS special in 2008 and I am a Byrom Babe through and through. I honestly think that Paul is one of the greatest singers of all time. I mean, his voice gives me goosebumps! You’d think I’d get accustomed to it after awhile, but I don’t! When he hits those high notes in “Love Thee Dearest” and “You Raise Me Up,” it is pure JOY!

Not only are the CT lads talented performers, but they genuinely care for their fans and you FEEL that when you are around them and when you watch them on stage. I love how they crack each other up during their show and how their personalities and sense of humor blend so well. Then if you are ever lucky enough to actually meet them, they are so humble and gracious and very "real". There really is something special about this group and Phil Coulter and Sharon Browne are genius for putting them together.

So honored to be a part of the Swanky Tenor family!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LisaM
Members

Back to top Go down