FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members May 2010

+5
celticgirl91
shirlthegirl
Staci
DeeDee6
Mariclare
9 posters

Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty New Members May 2010

Post by Mariclare Tue May 11, 2010 4:10 am

Wecome to the swanky new forum for fans of Paul Byrom.
This is not an "Official" Forum in that Paul didn't set it up and it is not one of his own sites. But he does know about it, has seen it and has approved its existance.

It is created by fans for fans. And all fans are welcome to start threads as well as contribute to existing discussions.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself if you feel comfortable doing so. You don't need to give your real name if you don't want to, but please do say hello so we we know you are real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks again for joining and welcome onboard!

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty Re: New Members May 2010

Post by DeeDee6 Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi Everyone--I didn't know there was this site--but now I do!...I'm proud to join the Swanky Tenor Family [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...Some of you already know me, since I love CT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...I live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio...I wrote & told Paul a long time ago--that when I listen to his music--it takes me to a faraway place that is filled with magic--and I never want to leave [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...See you in the other threads...DeeDee[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DeeDee6
DeeDee6
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm

welcome DeeDee!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Thu May 13, 2010 2:49 am

Welcome Dee Dee its grat to have you onboard! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty New Member May 2010

Post by shirlthegirl Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hi my name is Shirley and I am from Washington state. I am a huge Paul Byrom fan and I am happy this site was made. I am excited to chat with other Paul Byrom fans.

I have not seen him in concert yet but I am going to go to the Everett, Washington show on October 30, 2010. I'm still waiting for the Comcast Arena to put the tickets on sale.

I haven't been to a concert in about 15 years and I'm not to into crowds but I really felt if I didn't go see Paul I would someday regret it.

I first saw Paul about two years ago as I was changing the channel on my TV to find something good to watch. There he was singing "She" on PBS. I was like, who is this guy? Not only did his singing capture me but the song itself had a special place in my heart because it is a song from a Julia Roberts movie and she is my favorite actress. (Personality Plus) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Several weeks later I caught more of the show and was mesmerized. I haven't listened to a group in a long time that I have fallen in love with. Not to say I hate all the other music out there but these guys are special.

Paul has this way of making you feel like he is singing just to you and he puts all the emotion with the words and you just melt.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is like sunhine every time you see him. He is so funny and charming. I sometimes foolishly daydream thinking wouldn't it be cool if Paul was my neighbor and I could chat and joke with him and feel my stress level lower by leaps and bounds. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I course I love his singing but I adore him as a person.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, Please someone tell me how do I find Paul's Lastest blog that has been mentioned on this site.

PS. What does Love, Doves and eggs refer to or mean?

Happy Pauls Days to all of you, Shirlthegirl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shirlthegirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Welcome Shirley! Loves Doves and Eggs refers to something Paul came up with. It is one of the things he calls his fans - his loves, doves and eggs.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty heyyyyy!

Post by celticgirl91 Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

hey everyone!! some of you may know me... i'm CG or Sarah. i'll respond to both lol. i'm also very proud to be a part of the Swanky Tenor family and now that schools done in 2 days, i hope to be on here a lot!!
I live in PA and have loved Paul and all the lads of CT for almost a year and a half. I'm soooo excited to start posting and get to know everyone on here!! but alas, for now, I have to continue studying for finals.

GDGB for now!!
Sarah/ CG

celticgirl91
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 pm

celticgirl91 wrote:hey everyone!! some of you may know me... i'm CG or Sarah. i'll respond to both lol. i'm also very proud to be a part of the Swanky Tenor family and now that schools done in 2 days, i hope to be on here a lot!!
I live in PA and have loved Paul and all the lads of CT for almost a year and a half. I'm soooo excited to start posting and get to know everyone on here!! but alas, for now, I have to continue studying for finals.

GDGB for now!!
Sarah/ CG

Welcome Sarah! Glad you found us enjoy the forum. Have an amazing summer and don't spend too much time playing in here before finals.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 am

Welcome Shirley andSarah - its great to have you here on the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to all new members!! Great to have you here!
Claudi
Claudi
Members

http://www.celticthunderfans.de

Back to top Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty Newbie

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Wed May 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi to all,

I'm Nathalie (almost 24) from The Netherlands. I have just become a fan last weekend...by accident haha. I was at my best friends house and she was like "oh you should see this, my dad downloaded it a little while ago" I watched it on youtube and was sold! Whoooo it's awesome!

We downloaded The Show and Take Me Home (haven't found a place here yet where to buy the original dvd's) and from Friday evening till Monday Evening, that is all we did....watching both shows over and over again. It's brilliant!

Even as I am typing, I'm listening to it.
There is not a single song that I don't like!

I love all the songs, every time I try to pick a fave I'm like, "yeah it's that one....and that one and that one.."haha lol.

I love it when Paul sings You Raise Me Up...I'm in love with the Josh Groban version...and all I heard was people in talent shows singing it...hate it! Anyways, when Paul sang it, I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes! WOW! What a voice.

Well, I can go on and on here but let's not haha LOL. If anyone wants to know anything, just let me know Very Happy

Can I now say...job well done is this forum! And now let's hope that CT will come to Holland soon! Whoooo
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Welcome! Glad you found us!
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Wed May 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks Very Happy Glad to have found you Very Happy Still exploring the forum here Very Happy

Oh by the way this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] were my best friend and I during the weekend...without the alcohol then LOL. every time a song ended we were applauding and whistling and yelling all sorts of (very good) things to the TV LOL
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Wed May 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Welcome Nathalie!! I am glad to see another European fan! I am curious to know if your best friend's name may be Atie or Janneke who have the Dutch CT website at hyves? These are two lovely Dutch fans I know, you are the third now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Glad you joined us and my fingers are crossed for CT touring Europe!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Wed May 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi Claudi, no my best friend's name is Maria. But I am a member of the hyves you are talking about Very Happy

I keep my fingers crossed too!!!
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

New Members May 2010 Empty Hi all

Post by jaycee Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

well I am not new but just started posting. I really like this site.
jaycee
jaycee
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank you Jaycee! Between us we do our best! Its great to have you onboard
Mariclare

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Mon May 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Jaycee!! Welcome to this site! I am glad you are onboard!
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by dgrodie Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks for the site. I really enjoy it! I am a HUGE fan of Paul Byrom. Fell in love with CT at a low time in my life. I am from St Louis, Missouri and my name is Debbie. Did not think I would ever like Tenors, but Paul has changed that. Glad we are all united and together for Paul and Celtic Thunder. Take care!
deb

dgrodie
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down