FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members April 2010

3 posters

Go down

New Members April 2010 Empty New Members April 2010

Post by Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 am

Wecome to the swanky new forum for fans of Paul Byrom.
This is not an "Official" Forum in that Paul didn't set it up and it is not one of his own sites. But he does know about it, has seen it and has approved its existance.

It is created by fans for fans. And all fans are welcome to start threads as well as contribute to existing discussions.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself if you feel comfortable doing so. You don't need to give your real name if you don't want to, but please do say hello so we we know you are real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks again for joining and welcome onboard!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://fansofpaulbyrom.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

New Members April 2010 Empty Re: New Members April 2010

Post by DebRay Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi All,

New here

My name is Deb and I live in San Ramon, CA (a community approximately 45 miles east of downtown San Francisco). I'm thrilled to be a new member of this wonderful forum dedicated to my favorite Celtic Thunder member, although I must admit, I think all the lads are extremely special. I was introduced to CT about 2 years ago when I first saw the lads perform on my local PBS station, and I've been hooked ever since. I'm looking forward to visiting here frequently, making new friends and discussing the professional endeavors of my favorite tenor.
DebRay
DebRay
Members

Back to top Go down

New Members April 2010 Empty Re: New Members April 2010

Post by Staci Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Welcome DebRay!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down