FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

+5
ANNW1538
Staci
KinNC
remembermeoz
jeano
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 am

This is kinda like having my own little personal place to post. So one more time.......................

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 48829_544462867_4559706_n-1

Here is a beautiful young couple that look like they know how to party!! Hope you never forget that New Beginning for the two of you in your new adopted country.

May you always have each other and cherish each other. Wishing you both nothing but the best life has to offer.

LOVE AND HUGS
PEACE AND HEALTH TO YOU BOTH
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Post by KinNC Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Enjoyed the pics, Jean and DeeDee. Hope Paul stops by and joins the party, even if it's a bit late.

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Didn't think Paul would stop by. There are 3 main fan sites for him and he would have to go to all 3 and since it was his birthday, he got to do what he wanted to do.

Maybe some day all three sites can join together because we are all fans of Paul, but seems like they are more or less in competition with each other. That should not be our goal.
But seems the other guys have several different fan sites also.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 989443

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

jeano wrote:Didn't think Paul would stop by. There are 3 main fan sites for him and he would have to go to all 3 and since it was his birthday, he got to do what he wanted to do.

Maybe some day all three sites can join together because we are all fans of Paul, but seems like they are more or less in competition with each other. That should not be our goal.
But seems the other guys have several different fan sites also.

I would hope that no one here thinks we begrudge other fan sites or want to compete with them. That has never been our goal or aim. My plan when going to MariClare to start this site was to be a support to Paul and to be a place where any and all fans of him are welcome. I hope everyone knows that. I guess it saddens me that others think we are trying to compete with them or with other fan groups, because we are not. The only thing I know I differ in philosophy from other groups is the discussion of Paul's private life. I honestly feel it should remain as private as possible, I don't think we should go all momma bear on people when they talk about it, but I also don't think that should be the focus of this site. Wink We are here to celebrate his talent and hardwork as a singer.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I agree Staci. I know this was the original site. I joined the others to see what they were doing for Paul and because I am Paulaholic. I read mainly that new one, no comment!!

I do agree about the privacy. On my other site that is the first thing you are told. Leave him alone when they were on private time.

Most of the people on the cruise were great about that but there always has to be some who will do anything to get their attention and invade their privacy.
Paul has written more than the others about their private life but that does not give people the right to pry further.
I do write here but mostly only answer on FB to the others.
Hopefully not enough people will read what I said to make waves. I am sorry if I did. It just bothers me how we should all be on the same page but we both know that will probably never happen. You are the originals here, so here I will stay.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks Jean. It wasn't really what you said, more that I felt it needed to be said and I know that there is this prevailing attitude that we (this site) are competing and up to something and it bothers me. I also know that there are people who think I am out to get something out of this, well beyond growing Paul's fanbase, I honestly have no ulterior motives for starting this group, and while I can't afford to fly all over the country and be at as many shows as possible in a given tour that doesn't lessen my personal fangirl adoration of Paul's talent. This was my way of showing him how much I appreciate his talent.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

I sure can't afford to run all over the place either. I will only go to one CT concert but would like to try for a couple for Paul. Just depends on how close he gets to down here.
It was my SIL who took me to NY to see CT last year. We went on the train and she had bought the tickets to surprse me but she did not have the inside info. on how to get good seats so we were quite a ways back. She also took me on the cruise or I could never have gone.

As far as the other Paul fan groups go. I prefer not to comment on them here.

What I do for Paul, I do for Paul with no ulterior motives. I love his voice and think he is a great entertainer so hopefully he will make something of all that talent. I would like to help him with that. I am a little old to be a cheerleader but as long as I don't have to jump around and dance to cheer him on, I will. WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 156747
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Staci wrote: We are here to celebrate his talent and hardwork as a singer.

yup

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm

jeano wrote:
Hopefully not enough people will read what I said to make waves. I am sorry if I did. .
I read it, but I didn't think a thing about it. I mean, as in thinking your were creating drama or something. Okay, I meant this to be a supportive post.....

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Staci wrote: my personal fangirl adoration of Paul's talent.

And that's what it's all about. We love him; we started getting interested because of his talent, and fell in love because of his personality. Okay, okay... we fell in love because of his talent. But we *stayed* in love because of his personality.

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 am

Oh, never thought of myself as a fangirl Very Happy I am way too old to think of myself as a girl but I try to stay as young as I can.

You are so right Kin. Fell in love with that voice and stayed because of the man he has become, with a little bit of the boy in him also. WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY - Page 2 156747

I think what we are trying to say it that we love you Paul, from the inside out. I love you

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by TrudyMiner Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 am

I haven't taken offense at anything so far and I've seen nothing so far to take offense at. I'm old enough to be either his grandmother or mother but I still am in love with his voice! I was left out when the music genes were passed out but, thanks to my undergrad university and many music major friends there, I developed a great appreciation for natural talent when I see it. Paul has that in spades. Plus, he's handsome, well-mannered and a all-around nice guy. What more can you want? Let's all enjoy this amazing talent called Paul Byrom and not worry what others are saying.

TrudyMiner
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2