FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

+5
ANNW1538
Staci
KinNC
remembermeoz
jeano
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Empty WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 am

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY UntitledBdayboy2011

Last edited by jeano on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 am

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Balloons_3
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:40 am

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Daily_sept27

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Happy-birthday_animated_89

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Daily_sept27
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 am

Welcome, come and post or just enjoy the part. Talk to Paul or post a picture or one of his songs.
We do have

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_noisemakers-1 And WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_thumbnailCAX6KUO2 and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_happy_birthday_balloons_change_colo and

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_crip and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_l_aba4d7e9f3f646e08d5b43ff6be9d954 and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_171 andWELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_heartkiss
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 am

And we also have WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_untitledHB and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_ice_cream3 and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_drinkup all kinds
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 am

But best of all we have......WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY 22457_1380248746437_1238485408_1145729_4892016_n

Our very own Swanky Tenor doing his famous Kilt Twirl
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VELVET VOICE

May this year bring you all that you dreamed of. Much Happiness to you always!!

LOVE AND HUGS
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL,Have a wonderful day and wishing this will be the year when your dream of becoming a worldwide sensation in the music industry comes true.Also blessing of good health and happiness go out to you.
Love always from a devoted Aussie fan,or should I say Byrom Babe.xo

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:13 pm

♪ ♫ Happy Birthday dear Paul, Happy Birthday to You! ♫ ♪

Hope your day is just wonderful. I've said it before, but I'll take this opportunity to say again- I was in Charlotte for the Christmas show. I felt that you were singing "You Raise Me Up" just to me, even though I knew it was to all your loves, you doves, your eggs. Thanks for an incredible experience.

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Dear Paul,

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. May all your wishes come true. I'm sending you a beautiful new version of the "Happy Birthday" song, I hope you enjoy it.... https://youtu.be/YRhiI3koXjg

Love, Hugs and Best Wishes Always!
Karen ♥x♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Happy Birthday to Paul!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ANNW1538 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

remembermeoz wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL,Have a wonderful day and wishing this will be the year when your dream of becoming a worldwide sensation in the music industry comes true.Also blessing of good health and happiness go out to you.
Love always from a devoted Aussie fan,or should I say Byrom Babe.xo

Paul-I am a great fan of yours always-hope you have a great day today-Love and hugs-Ann from mainw

ANNW1538
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by TrudyMiner Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope this year will be the best ever!

Trudy Miner

TrudyMiner
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_starbucksloveHere's to you Paul. I presume this is the way you started YOUR day. Hope it is a great day for you. We just wanted to share the love with you today.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_ccb43bcdecf5d8abef85943060601a3d5a3c778c Today and most days with your words and wit on Twitter or any place we can find you. Thank You just for being you. Love and Hugs

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_148128_117643078299333__117756_6610769_n Another reason to love you. Thank you both for giving us so much.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_heartkiss LOVE AND HUGS, PEACE AND HEALTH
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry to put this in so late but just could not get it on the first page.

Just a big Thank You to DeeDee for doing our cover poster for us!!
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Empty ~~~Birthday Wishes~~~

Post by littlemonument Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Have the most Wonderfully Blessed Happy Birthday Paul!

littlemonument
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm

How about some music from our Swanky Tenor.......

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulByromMusic

Or this one that no matter how many times I watch it, I cry. Paul you did us all Proud......

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulByromMusic#p/u/0/Vqy5_XkRquc

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_th6

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Empty Happy Birthdat Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jg24fan Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 am

Happy Birthday Paul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Friend Hugs king Smile I hope you either have a great day or evening.

jg24fan
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee6 Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:53 am

Happy Birthday Paul!...May today being you as much happiness as your beautiful music has given us!...Here are some sweet memories Slainte Loves Group hug

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pbstoop-1

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pbsc50-1

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pbnts

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pbkilt1

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pbnightsinwhitesatin3

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Pb5r32

DeeDee6
DeeDee6
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:39 am

Thank you DeeDee, you always supply us with the best pictures. Thanks for the memories!!

For those of you in chat or on your way to chat or on your way out of chat, here are a few things to wet your whistle with................................

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_samueladams or WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_tequilasunrise or WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_drinkme My drink of choice or WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_4256434761_9773daf775-2-1

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_cosmo or WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_d6737d08-1 Just enjoy!!
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 am

Guess What???? WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_41592_263869434715_3923_n and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_ByromBabes015 and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_ByromBabes004 and

a WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_73151_164522733578493_149368351760598_377238_3863698_n
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 am

jean are you a Byrom Babe?
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ANNW1538 Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 am

jeano wrote:And we also have WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_untitledHB and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_ice_cream3 and WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_drinkup all kinds

Paul-Am retiring to my room, so I hope you enjoyed your party-Love and Hugs-Ann from Maine

ANNW1538
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

Ya know Staci, at my age it is fun again. I can be a Byrom Babe and talk about him all the time and i do not care what anyone thinks or says. That's about the only good thing about being old.

Yes, I love Paul, like son or grandson. I just fell in love with that voice the very first time I heard it and have never looked back. Now knowing more of who the young man is, how can you not love him.

WELCOME TO THE PAUL BYROM BIRTHDAY PARTY Th_f45d2226
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 am

Well, Paul, i doubt if you will get here but just thought you might get a kick out of this.

I like to read mine when the day is over. Your horiscope for today............................

Aries
March 21 - April 19
You're apt to feel emotionally brave today, Aries, so take advantage of this feeling by extending it to the people around you. Try not to get anxious or jump ahead of yourself. Enjoy where you are at this very moment. Don't get stressed about things you feel you need to do. Be happy with yourself regardless of what you end up accomplishing.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next