FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Paul on American TV

5 posters

Go down

Getting Paul on American TV Empty Getting Paul on American TV

Post by Staci Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 am

Well why not? How about we list the shows and how to go about it. Getting him on a show is still getting one of the CT guys on a Show.

I would LOVE to see him on Ellen, Regis and Kathy, and maybe a late night show. (they are all past my bedtime so it doesn't matter to me, I will have someone DVR it). I also think it would be fun to see him as a musical guest on So you think you can dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Getting Paul on American TV Empty Re: Getting Paul on American TV

Post by Staci Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:01 am

Oprah

The Oprah Winfrey Show is finishing in 2011 - and the website is actively seeking Guest Suggestions!
There's a form to fill in at this link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think this is a great opportunity for us to do our thing! It's not clicking but if we all fill in the form and suggest Celtic Thunder then we know it is a targetted and specific campaign so we may have more success than just random individual requests......
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:04 am

Ellen

I still tweet @TheEllenShow

#getonellen every once in a while with Paul's If I could Cry video.

Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Staci,
Thanks for the heads up about the Oprah show. I did not know they were doing this.
Have you posted this on the main site, FB, MS? I think it is a great idea and want to make sure as many people as we can reach will write to her about CT or Paul or any of the guys.
I am going to fill out the form and tell all my friends about it.

Thanks again.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Main Site? You mean CT? Someone else did that months ago.

I am not worried about getting CT on TV, I am focusing on getting Paul on TV [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it is a nefarious plot. I will tell you why soon (that is the Irish soon btw).
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting Paul on American TV Empty RE: Getting Paul on American TV

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Haha! In other words we'll either never hear or we'll hear after we're all too old to remember the question! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Haha!

kb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 am

I think we need to get Paul on Dancing With the Stars. From his tap dancing we know he has rhythm, he has a great presence about him, it would be great exposure, he can charm the socks off anyone he speaks to and he's to die for in a nice suit! Plus, he'd have all the thunderheads' votes each week! I think he'd fare well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 am

I think Paul would do well on Dancing With the Stars. In March 2006 he did a show called "Celebrity Jigs 'n' Reels", Paul Byrom and Susan Ginnety (3rd place) I saw a 20 second clip with Paul in a kilt dancing. I've searched for the clip several times and I can't find it. If Paul was on DWTS I would definately watch and tape the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Ok, is anyone still game for trying to get Paul on one of the talk shows.
I think an afternoon one where there would be more women watching would be good.
Ellen or Oprah, or aren't there a couple of new talk shows on now?
We could decide on one or maybe two and try to bombard them with letters. I know, it seem like not enough people are interested to do that but if enough of us do it, you never know.

Staci, do you think you can post something here. Course then we have to get people here to read or post.
If you put it on FB then everyone would want all of CT (which wouldn't be too bad either) or just Ryan or Keith, etc.
Things have changed, I think more people are posting on the guys FB sites than on the CT site. They want to just talk to the guys themselves, which I would also, but we have to have fan sites like this to help.
Paul and George are the only ones without a FB site, although I don't blame them. Have heard of some cat fights on the Ryan one. Besides Paul and George seem to be the only ones who are not on the market!!

Well, now I am rambling so will leave it at that.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:42 am

First remember that this is your site too so feel free to find stuff to post here. Wink

Ellen has twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh and it looks like even if you don't have twitter you can tweet her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are even tags there. But if you are on twitter use #getonellen and share one of the videos of Paul. I prefer using the song If I Could Cry since that is all him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are other ways. You can email her about Paul.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm

First remember that this is your site too so feel free to find stuff to post here.

Ellen has twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh and it looks like even if you don't have twitter you can tweet her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are even tags there. But if you are on twitter use #getonellen and share one of the videos of Paul. I prefer using the song If I Could Cry since that is all him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are other ways. You can email her about Paul.

Okay, so here is what we would like to do. We would like to bombard Ellen Degeneres to have Paul on her show. I asked the other two Paul fans sites to join us but they prefer to wait until Paul's CD comes out. We need to get Paul's name out there. Just like in DWTS. He may not have gotten on (Let's face it, he is not as well known yet as we would like him to be) but whoever was reading that mail sure knows Paul's name now!!! That's what we want to do again, get Paul's name out there. I really wish the others would have been with us on this.
Paul's CD may not be out til the end of Sept. and supposedly, he has tour dates for November. I have also written to him about this but he has not answered.
If you have any questions or comments, let me know or you can email me here at.........

At least let us know what you think!! Thanks, Jean

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Mon May 23, 2011 4:59 am

This is a sample or what you could write. I am sure most of you have better ways of saying it, but this is an example. Try It!!

Dear Ellen,

As fans of Paul Byrom we would like to introduce you to him.
Paul is an Irish Tenor, successful in Ireland and sang for 4yrs with Celtic Thunder.
We believe he could add a lot to your show, not only with his beautiful voice but
also with his wicked wit and charm and of course that Irish accent.Sending a link
so you can find out yourself how he can win people over. This is from the Celtic Thunder Show.....
You Raise Me Up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One of the co-authors of this song heard Paul sing it and said it was his favorite version and has written 2 songs for Paul's new album.
Please give him a listen. He has gone solo and now resides in New York.

Thank You

Jean Ostholm

You may reach Paul at his web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jeano on Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by sheekate Wed May 25, 2011 3:51 pm

I tweeted Ellen with the If I Could Cry. Now hopefully others have also, and I love his version of If I Could Cry. Very Happy

sheekate
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Thank You Sheekate, I know Paul appreciates it so much.
Now, if you could, maybe you could send that same tweet at least once a week.
We want to get as many to them as we can.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Getting Paul on American TV Empty I would love to see Paul on the Ellen Degeneres show. He is a wonderful singer and has a great personality, you wont be sorry.

Post by ANNW1538 Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm

sheekate wrote:I tweeted Ellen with the If I Could Cry. Now hopefully others have also, and I love his version of If I Could Cry. Very Happy

ANNW1538
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Well, we have 3 people out of 360, so far wanting to help Paul. Do you think a couple more will take the time for Paul. Embarassed Doesn't even cost anything, so no excuse there.
All we want to do it get his name out there and maybe someone will take notice. Well, we supposedly have 357 people to help.
If you are not going to post here or support Paul, how can you be listed as a fan??
Thanks!!!
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Sorry! Sad

Last edited by KarenB! on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:16 am

KarenB! wrote:
jeano wrote:
Well, we have 3 people out of 360, so far wanting to help Paul. Do you think a couple more will take the time for Paul. Embarassed Doesn't even cost anything, so no excuse there.
All we want to do it get his name out there and maybe someone will take notice. Well, we supposedly have 357 people to help.
If you are not going to post here or support Paul, how can you be listed as a fan??
Thanks!!!

Wow after weeks of dealing with my own illnesses and those of my father I finally had a moment to relax come on here to see what's been happening. What do I find but somebody questioning whether I or anyone else can be called or listed as a fan of Paul Byrom because we haven't had the time or the health to be able to participate in the project to get Paul noticed. You Jeano or anyone else on here do not have the right to question or comment about what makes someone a fan. Because I haven't been able to participate at your level doesn't make me any less of a fan. We all support Paul in our own ways. Even if all that I do is buy his CDs and follow him on social site doesn't make me any less a fan.

Karen don't take it so personally, she wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular. She has a point about participation as the co founder I often feel like I am the only one contributing to this forum and you have to understand how that makes me feel. Like perhaps the forum isn't worth the time and effort since no one ever comes to visit and there is very little activity...... if you think about it that way.....then yea..... it does suck..... But instead let's all be friends and remember we are here to support Paul in his career as an artist. Not point fingers at each other and start fights.....Which I know Jean wasn't doing....she was commenting on the fact that no one visits here on a regular basis except her and myself.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Karen, please accept my apologies. I am so sorry that you and your father have been ill.

I know you always were one of the best contributors to this site but it just seemed that lately a lot of people had left. I was talking to all.

I am not part of the administration so don't blame them, I am just a fan of Pauls that was getting so discouraged that no one seemed to be posting here anymore.

Please again accept my apologies. I hope and pray that you and your father are ok. Friend Hugs
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 am

Hi everyone at Fans Of Paul Byrom,

My son has set up for me as I am totally not computer savy,a petition at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] get Paul on the ELLEN show to promote his This Is The Moment tour and upcoming CD,spread the word peeps and register your vote.

Thanks from

Rosie

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:21 am

Have another twitition operating at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this one is to get Paul on Good Morning America.So please show your support as he needs the exposure for his "This is the Moment " tour and upcoming CD.

Another petition [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this ones for the David Letterman show please spread the word cannot contact these programs until theres an impressive number of signatures on these petitions..We who SHOUT the LOUDEST will be HEARD, united we stand in support of Paul Byrom

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down