FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs to Sing and Dance To...

Go down

Songs to Sing and Dance To... Empty Songs to Sing and Dance To...

Post by shamrocks Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:41 am

Okay Paul- I remember hearing you say you were on the Irish equivalent of dancing with the stars (with Dana- who I have met and she is lovely)-
and that you would love to be on Dancing with the Stars here in the States.
I was one of the lucky ones to see the show live in Toronto during taping and I must say I was stunned at how well you danced in It's Entertainment and especially in STORM-
Can I say Triple Threat ? I guess I can--- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I would LOVE to see you do,"Singing in the Rain"-
and not just because I think you are all wet...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but because I truly think you could do justice to it and give it an updated feel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So okay you Byrom Babes- what do you think?
Meg
shamrocks
shamrocks
First Love

Back to top Go down

Songs to Sing and Dance To... Empty okay- thought of another few

Post by shamrocks Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am a fan of musicals- you may have noticed---I love the song Tony sings in West Side Story- Something's Coming-
And then there is - from My Fair Lady- On the Street Where You Live---
And though it has been done a bit- The Impossible Dream from Don Quixote-how gorgeous would that be?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] okies- enough for now....

Meg
shamrocks
shamrocks
First Love

Back to top Go down