FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom

+4
Faye
Jojo
Staci
Mariclare
8 posters

Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom

Post by Mariclare Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:58 am

Paul released his Christmas album in 2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the tracklisting :

TRACKLISTING:
1. The Christmas Song
2. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
3. The River
4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
5. Happy Holiday
6. The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot
7. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
8. A Winters Tale
9. O Holy Night
10. Saviours Day
11. Silent Night [Duet with Paul Byrom as boy soprano]
12. Bonus Track - The Christmas Medley
Jingle Bells, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Frosty The Snowman, Walking In A Winter Wonderland, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, White Christmas

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty Re: I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom

Post by Staci Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I love this CD. I hated putting it away both this year and last.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty Re: I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom

Post by Jojo Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 am

Oh. You put yours away?? lol
Jojo
Jojo
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 am

This is the only Christmas CD that I don't get tired of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Faye
Faye
Members

Back to top Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty Paul's Christmas cd

Post by DeniseTexasGal Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 am

JOJO I am like you I play this all year, cools me down in Summer and warms me up in Winter!! teehee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I hope Paul and the gUys put out a new Christmas cd this year. I have more than one copy (one to play and one he signed to keep).

DeniseTexasGal
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 am

Yep, have one in the car and one in the house and still play them.

LOL Jojo, good for you!!

Can never have too much of Paul! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty I'll Be Home For Christmas

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

I collect Christmas music and this is one CD I won't be putting away. I made a copy for my car so I won't wear out the original. It could be I'm partial to this CD because I had a chance to have Paul autograph my copy and I talked to him for all of 10 seconds. No, I don't think that's why I love this CD I think it's because it's just that good. I love Silent Night. What a beautiful duet he sings with his 14 year old self. I'd like to hear the CD he recorded when he was a boy soprano.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Last edited by KarenB! on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CTgirl22AKAJenX Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 pm

i love this cd i listen to it 24/7 i dont care that it aint Christmas time Razz my fav song on it is The River i just love that song I love you
CTgirl22AKAJenX
CTgirl22AKAJenX
Members

http://www.myspace.com/purplegoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:58 am

Yep me too, I keep The River on my ipod all year round! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mariclare on Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CTgirl22AKAJenX Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 pm

nice me to i wish i could hear Paul sing that song live someday but idk if he would ever do that
CTgirl22AKAJenX
CTgirl22AKAJenX
Members

http://www.myspace.com/purplegoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

I got my weekly email from CD Baby and I was checking the top World - actually I wanted to see where Sephira was....(we need to get them higher folks) but it was cool to see that Paul's Christmas CD is still in the top [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey his Christmas CD is sold out again! woo hoo!
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed May 12, 2010 11:22 pm

I am so happy for Paul and all the peoplethat get to listen to this wonderful album.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Paul Byrom Empty RE: I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 am

I love this CD I still have it in my car and I still listen to it. The other day I had the moon roof open in my car and had this CD playing rather loud and I got some strange looks and some grins. I Loved It!

Congratulations Paul on another sell out!

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Thu May 13, 2010 2:54 am

Congratulations to Paul! that is great news

- Its really wierd - i bought that CD from CDBAby when it came out but now the website won't let me past a "contact us" page [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe its no longer available where I am Sad

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishpride Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 am

I got this CD for my mom. Her and I love paul, but she loves him more. HEHE!!! It is a wonderful CD!! He has the most beauitful voice!! "I can hear him as his voice as the wind carries it." My mom always saids that when she hears him sing. When I hear him sing I picture his awsome humor in everything he does. But this CD makes me get into the Christmas spirit!!

Xoxo ~ Nikki
Irishpride
Irishpride
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 am

Ah Nikki, you have a very smart mother.

Love "I'll be home for Christmas" and yes I have been playing it all year long also.

The best thing about the new Christmas album is Paul singing "Ave Maria" and

"Christmas Morning Donegal". I get the shivers when the music starts for Ave Maria.

Course the other guys are great also but Paul is simply the best.

I too am a very proud Byrom Babe!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishpride Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 am

jeano wrote:Ah Nikki, you have a very smart mother.

Love "I'll be home for Christmas" and yes I have been playing it all year long also.

The best thing about the new Christmas album is Paul singing "Ave Maria" and

"Christmas Morning Donegal". I get the shivers when the music starts for Ave Maria.

Course the other guys are great also but Paul is simply the best.

I too am a very proud Byrom Babe!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, Agree!! Paul is very cool!!
Irishpride
Irishpride
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Hello all Paul Byrom Fans,

Do you have or have you listened to "I'll be Home for Christmas" One of the best Christmas albums I have heard.
On Paul's New Band Profile on FB he has one of he songs "The River" ready to play. If you have not heard this, please go there a listen to it. If you have heard it, you must agree it is one of Paul's best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make sure you join Paul on FB and listen to him and just tell him how much you like his music.

Make sure you LIKE his page and sign up for email messages about Paul. He will keep us informed on what and when he is going to record his new album and tour.

Loves
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down