FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score for GOAL this holiday season!

4 posters

Go down

Score for GOAL this holiday season! Empty Score for GOAL this holiday season!

Post by Mariclare Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 am

With the Holiday Season approaching we thought it timely to remind all Byrom Babes about Paul's chosen charity - GOAL.
GOAL are working on projects in many parts of the world and are always grateful for our support.

Here is a direct link to the Donations page on their USA website.

GOAL USA Donation Page

Thank you for your continuing support

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Score for GOAL this holiday season! Empty Re: Score for GOAL this holiday season!

Post by shamrocks Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 am

I have had the opportunity to speak with Paul about GOAL and he is very passionate about it. He was so excited to hear that we were donating to GOAL in his name and even a bit flattered. So when we see him at the Rochester show- I will again let him know that we donated once again to his charity that is doing such a great work.
Meg
shamrocks
shamrocks
First Love

Back to top Go down

Score for GOAL this holiday season! Empty Re: Score for GOAL this holiday season!

Post by jeano Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks,

I got mine in last week as I usually like to do it close to Christmas.

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks Jean!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 am

Come on all you fans, have you donated to GOAL?

Shamrocks is right. The way to Paul's heart is through GOAL. Doesn't matter how much you give.

Remember his Birthday is coming up soon, April 11, if anyone doesn't know. Instead of buying him Things, make a donation to GOAL instead, believe me, he will thank you for it. I usually do Christmas and his Birthday and just menttion in his card that I donated to GOAL in his name. You don't have to tell him how much, he doesn't care, as long as you give something.

I know times are hard now for a lot of people. If you cannot afford to give, just let him know that you will be saying a prayer, or sending good thoughts to the children GOAL helps. He will also love you for that.

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down