FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul's Tweets

+2
Staci
Claudi
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: Paul's Tweets

Post by Claudi Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Karen, don't worry or be sad if he doesn't read the message. He told me that he checks his messages and that he goes through the subjects/titles of the messages and that he reads a few of them but he can't read them all. He told me that there are way to much. So it is a bit of luck if he reads yours. In my sent mails there is one I sent in November. It is still unread. He is a busy guy. Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

About the comments at his site: he regulary approves them but sometimes it takes a few days.

I was very surprised he answered at twitter. Thank you!
Paul's Tweets - Page 3 343184
Claudi
Claudi
Members

http://www.celticthunderfans.de

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty RE: Paul's Tweets

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

You are all so sweet but truly I'm not sad or worried about posts, messages or tweets. I was just wondering because I posted a comment nearly a week ago and it hadn't shown up yet. I only joined MySpace last week and I’m still trying to figure out how it all works. I sent Paul a message and I don't expect to ever hear back from him. I sent him a birthday card and letter, do I want to hear back, of course, but I don't expect to hear back. I know I'm only one admirer among thousands. The thing I worry about is saying or writing something stupid or something that can be misunderstood and that's not just with Paul, that's with everyone, even all of you on here. That's just me! It takes a lot of courage for me to post anything anywhere. I’m very shy and very private and posting is completely out of my comfort zone. That's why I do it.

So thank you ladies for the nice comments, I really am fine.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Last edited by KarenB! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm

To answer Paul's Tweet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_Disaster
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty Paul Tweets 15 April 2010

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

I remember when this all happened. I remember watching the news and crying for all the people who lost their lives, for the people that were injured and the families left behind. Thanks for the link. Reading the details again brings tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by KinNC Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 pm

hmmmm.... I've missed this thread before today, but it came up today in my e-mail saying "you're following". I don't understand, but now that my internet seems to be working properly, I really need to come by here more often.

KinNC
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

glad your internet is back up KinNC!

Last edited by Staci on Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty RE: Paul's Tweets April 20, 2010

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:28 am

paulbyrom Ive just been adopted for the week by a State Trooper named Mahoney! This week has taken a turn for the better...........

I'm glad to hear Paul's been adopted for the week. I kept thinking if only he were stranded in Seattle I would have adopted him, and while he was ensconced in my spare room he could come on here and read what everyone has written.

I hope Paul gets to do some sightseeing while he's stranded. That would be the silver lining in this ash cloud of delay!

Paul ~ Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Happy!

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty RE: Paul's Tweets April 22, 2010

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 am

paulbyrom watchin sum SNL b4 I head out on patrol with Lt.Mahoney! I am very excited.....hope I get a gun and a badge too

I did a police ride along once and it was very cool. We got in a car chase with the lights and sirens blaring, "we" caught the guy, that got the adrenalin pumping. Accept a badge or patch but please leave the guns to the LEO's.

Now that your hoping for a gun this message is even more important...
Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Happy!
Hope you get home soon.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:23 am

thank goodness he won't be getting a gun LOL

how fun to go on a ridealong
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty RE: Paul's Tweets April 22, 2010

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:06 am

The ride a long was quite an experience. I was 17 and I did it for my Social Studies class. If you're at all familiar with Seattle, we were on Capitol Hill from 11:00 pm to 4:00 am on the weekend. I was with my friend and we were in the back seat and everywhere we drove people thought we had been arrested. They kept yelling at the officer to let us go! It is an experience I'll never forget and it gave me a tremendous amount of respect for law enforcement. For all the bad officers you hear about there are hundreds that are awesome at their jobs.

Officers all around the country have special patches that they can give out to people I hope Paul is given one that would be a great reminder of his extended stay in the States.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Last edited by KarenB! on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm

I used to live at the foot of Capital Hill when I worked downtown! LOL That would be an interesting place to patrol.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 pm

WOW! That sounds really exciting! Karen I can imagine that this is an unforgettable memory for you. It must also have been really funny that all the people thought you had been arrested.
I just can see Paul in the back of the car begging Lt.Mahoney to put on the lights and the sirens! Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_lol I bet he was hoping for a car chase. Such a patch would indeed be a special thing for him, hope he got one.
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 am

Karen, good for you, that must have been something. I know, my daughter works for a police dept., she's a "civilian" but at one time was an auxilary officer. Very hard to see her with her uniform on and a gun strapped around her waist.
Her ex-husband is a trooper, so between them I have heard lots. My daughter rides often enough. Even the most experienced officers get the adrenalin going.
Paul should have had a great experience. Yes, hopefully he got a patch as all the department trade them from around the world.
I am so happy though for Paul tonight as he is on his way home. Think he was ready for that. Cannot wait for that blog.
Safe travels Paul and enjoy your own bed!!!

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty Paul's Tweet April 23

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 am

paulbyrom Im all checked in and raring to go!sittin in2 my caramel Mac n bought Boston Mug to add to my collection of Starbucks mugs!

I'm glad Paul is finally headed home. I hope he's taking a lot of good memories back with him. I hope he realizes that he just let himself in for an onslaught of Starbucks mugs! He'll need to take a van to the post office to pick up his mail and all the mugs that will be sent to him now.

Safe journey home!

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Ha! I was thinking the same thing about mugs. There is ONE SB here in my county I might have to sneak into the hospital to see if they actually make one for us or if it says Charlotte. I don't Actually go there, I have a friend who owns a coffee shop in historic downtown where I live and I love going there and hanging out, her husband also owns the Irish pub.

Last edited by Staci on Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 pm

There are a few Starbucks in Germany now, but not in my town or region. The whole thing with coffee shops only started a few years ago. We had coffeehouses but we didn't know 'coffee to go'. Today you see it everywhere. My first visit to a SB was in Edmonton, Canada. It was nine years ago and since then I love coffee shops. And luckily shortly after a coffee shop opened in my town Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Until Paul and you mentioned it I didn't know that each city has its own mug. I just found out that there is a special 'Germany' mug, That would be something for Paul Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_lol
Welcome back to this side of the pond Mr. Byrom!!! Enjoy your home and your own bed!
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

I live in Seattle the home of Starbucks. There are Starbucks every couple of miles, they are in the grocery stores, bookshops, and even some of the hospitals. There are everywhere! I've never been in one because I can't stand the smell of coffee. Haha! I just heard all you coffee drinkers *gasp* but it just smells awful to me. I've never tasted coffee because I would have to get the cup right under my nose. Now give me a good cup of hot chocolate and I'm in heaven. So sorry Paul no Starbucks mugs from me.

Karen ♥️x♥️

I just read Paul's tweet and I must say - Paul I'm glad you finally made it home! ♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Karen, no *gasp* from me cause I didn't like coffee. I didn't like the taste but one day it changed, don't know why so suddenly. I am still more into tea but I like a good cup of coffee in favour with a delicious piece of cake. Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Don't despise a cup of hot chocolate either.

paulbyrom just had a nice breakie and now meeting up with fam! Should be a relaxing Sunday!

Paul, I wish you a fabulous Sunday with your family. I am sure they are happy and relieved that you are back. Have a lazy Sunday Sweetie! Hugs.
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 am

I got curious about Starbucks mugs and so I did a little research. There are a bazillion different Starbucks mugs. Some of them are beautiful. There are some that are not so cool. But then beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I really like the one for Dublin. Here is a link to a site dedicated to Starbucks mugs.

http://home.inter.net/mjm/mugs.html

Hope you enjoy.

Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 am

Didn't expect that there have been so many of them over the years. Thanks for the link! But I think the special thing is to buy these cups by yourself and take them home with you. It will remind you that you have been there. It won't be the same to get them as a gift. Well, that's what I feel. So Paul, if you would like to get a 'Germany' mug come over to Germany! And alreaday being here you could give a little solo gig at my house... Oops, dreaming again...
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty Paul's Tweet April 26

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

paulbyrom How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Is Paul thinking about his getting older again? I've read the question several times this morning and it is an interesting question. My brain tells me one thing and my body tells me something completely different. I'll have to give this some thought.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

remember he is babysitting. Wink

Last edited by Staci on Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Empty RE: PAUL'S TWEETS

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

After I posted that comment and left for work I thought about the fact that he's babysitting and I wondered if that makes him feel older or younger? I think it's great that he spends time with his niece and nephew. As an Aunt I try and spend as much time as I can with the children in my family. In my family uncle's or grandpa's rarely spend time alone with the kids. They are missing out on so much fun! Paul's love of his family is just one more thing about him that I admire.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudi Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am

paulbyrom Eventually collected my post from my PO BOX today!! i cannot get over how generous all of you r! Thanks you for all the Birthday pressies!

Oh that will be a hilarious day for Paul. It must feel like christmas to open all the pressies. Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_cheers
I hope he has a great day and lots of fun with his pressies! I am sure he will enjoy the treats in the pressies. Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_smile
Claudi
Claudi
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 pm

I never really took Paul for the outdoorsy type, his latest tweet pretty much confirmed that. Paul's Tweets - Page 3 Icon_lol Poor Guy.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum