FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us know what you think of the site

2 posters

Go down

Let us know what you think of the site Empty Let us know what you think of the site

Post by Staci Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:36 pm

If you see something that needs tweaking let us know. We are still feeling our way around and developing the site and the forum. So let us know! This is the place to make requests or point out stuff that needs fixing.

Last edited by Staci on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Let us know what you think of the site Empty Re: Let us know what you think of the site

Post by jeano Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:56 am

Thanks, Staci,

I was wondering, as there are not many posting here if we can have a few more things to talk about.
I cannot think of much more except I would like to see a thread devoted to just talking about Paul. Not personal stuff but more like gushing or whatever. I seem to have mostly Ryan friends, so I want some Paul fans to gush with.
Is this something that we can do?

It is going to be a long time til the fall and they start touring again and we will have a lot more to talk about.

Or maybe a thread devoted to Paul's blogs. Or his tweets.

Just wondering!!

Jean
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Let us know what you think of the site Empty Re: Let us know what you think of the site

Post by Staci Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 am

feel free to start a thread for anything you want, that was sort of my intent of creating the forum for Byrom Babes so you guys could gush as you wished. Even though we created the forum, it is intended to be fan driven. So have at it, Also I promise that if any threads get too long they won't be deleted or removed we might lock them and move them to an archived area but that will depend on a lot of factors mainly related to site performance.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I think the site is great, I'm a bit to old for gushing I think, but am totally de-voted to helping raise awareness of Paul's talent and potential. I also used PayPal just moments ago to join the other fans in contributing to the effort to raise money for his Birthday. Thanks Staci for giving me the opportunity to join this group. harpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down