FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day All

4 posters

Go down

Good Day All Empty Good Day All

Post by IrishNut310 Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris. I am Irishpride's Father and PaulsSwankyGirl's Husband. It is so nice to be here. Paul has always been my favorite because of his great personality.

Hope to see most of you around.

Chris.
IrishNut310
IrishNut310
Members

Back to top Go down

Good Day All Empty Re: Good Day All

Post by jeano Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 am

Hi Chris, Welcome aboard! So nice to have the whole family here. Nikki has been here for a while.

I have to agree with you on Paul's personality but I fell in love with his voice first. Never thought

I would have liked a classically trained tenor but with that voice.......Once I got to know more

about Paul and having the pleasure of meeting him, he is quite the young man. He really is a

wonderful person.

Now we have the pleasure of helping him go solo and I will do all I can to help, but will miss him

with Celtic Thunder.

Jean
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:07 pm

G,Day,all,
my name is Rosie, I am from Melbourne, Australia. I fell for Paul,s singing then it helps that is so......easy on the eye.He is such a born entertainer, a full all around package.I watch him om my CT dvd,s but hope to one day get to hear him sing in concert. Imagine a whole concert of Paul Byrom singing..I would be singing to that.."Heaven, I,m in Heaven".

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Hey Rosie, Paul does sing that it is on his solo CD, Velvet. You can buy it at CDBaby.com

Welcome everyone to the site!
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Rosie from Melbourne, Australia.

Did you see where Paul will be in Australia (we do not know where though) at the end of this month helping CT do promos. Hope he gets to the Melbourne area and maybe you can see him on TV. If not, I am sure someone will tape the show so we can see it on FB. Very Happy

Welcome from this Byrom Babe. I so agree, it would be wonderful to see a whole show of nothing but Paul [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope to see more of you here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 am

Hi Jeano,
thats for the warm welcome.I would say I will be on here often as it is great to find a place where I can discuss Paul ( with others with my good taste lol),as he is my favorite subject.
Yes, last night I found a tweet onCT that they will be here in Melbourne on the 30th & 31st March. I will besetting up the dvd recorder and also try to get to either the airport or a tv station to try and meet Paul. I am a reserved person by nature so will have to push myself out there.
It is my only chance to meet Paul on this quick trip,goodness knows how long it will be before he gets here for his own solo gigs.and I cannoy wait that long,lol

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Rosie, Did I see someplace that you are coming to Calif. to see Paul. That would be just wonderful as it is a very long way to come.
Did you get to see him in Oz? I sure hope you did.!! Swoon

Loves
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by remembermeoz Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

Hi Jeano,
yes your right, I will be at the LA concert and am so excited,hoping he will list another that I can get to within the week I,m there.I met Paul when he came here and told him I would be coming over to see him in concert but thought it would have to wait until 2012,but God willing I can do the trip now.Haven,t been in a plane before so not looking forward to being stuck in one for 16 hours but seeing Paul will be worth every numb part of my body LOL How about you are,which concert do you hope to go to?

Greetings from Down Under
Rosie

remembermeoz
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum