FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands

3 posters

Go down

Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands Empty Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Mon May 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a huge Dutch fan here of the guys. Me, along with other Dutch fans, are dying to get them to us! We're currently busy on a few projects. For 1 project, I started an online petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/CTToHolland/ . We want to try and get as many signatures as we can.

And wanna know the best part....Both PAUL & RYAN SIGNED IT AS WELL!! (And yes, they confirmed) That is so brilliant!

Now I, and the rest of us, hope that you would sign the petition as well, so that us Dutchies can enjoy Celtic Thunder (the real one of course) as most of you have!

Please do note: after you signed, you will need to go to your email and verify your signature. Your email will NOT be showing in the site.

Thanks heaps for all the help guys!! Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands 563737
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands Empty Re: Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands

Post by Mariclare Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 am

I think its great that the Dutch fans have come up with a constructive way to express their feelings about this! Good luck with the petition ladies! Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands 941752

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands Empty Re: Online Petition to get the boys to The Netherlands

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 am

thanks mariclare. We gotta stand up for ourselves right Wink Maybe it doesn't work out, maybe it does, but at least we tried!

Now it's time to cross our fingers. But I think that the fact that both Paul & Ryan signed it...that is such a statement from their side! LOVE IT! Very Happy
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by DebRay Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

I think you petition is a fantastic idea!!! I don't know if support from someone from CA will help or not, but I just signed it to show that heartfelt support. I hope that everyone that wants to see the original Celtic Thunder gets a chance to do just that. I've been extremely lucky to see the lads perform in 2008, and God willing will see them again in San Francisco on Oct. 28, 2010 (although I've been waiting since March for PBS to send me my ticket). Good luck, and keep us posted on how things work out.
DebRay
DebRay
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Siabh_Saoirse Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm

DebRay wrote:I think you petition is a fantastic idea!!! I don't know if support from someone from CA will help or not, but I just signed it to show that heartfelt support. I hope that everyone that wants to see the original Celtic Thunder gets a chance to do just that. I've been extremely lucky to see the lads perform in 2008, and God willing will see them again in San Francisco on Oct. 28, 2010 (although I've been waiting since March for PBS to send me my ticket). Good luck, and keep us posted on how things work out.

Thank you very much for the support! We will need all the help we can get Wink Thanks for signing! I think it's great that both Paul & Ryan signed it as well, that is quite the statement I think!

Glad to hear that you got to see them! If I had the money for the flight to and from the States and hotel (ticket is not too expensive) I would so come that way lol.

Hope you get your ticket soon and will enjoy the show in Oct! I will be sitting with my bum on Bondi Beach in Sydney on that date hahaha.
Siabh_Saoirse
Siabh_Saoirse
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum