FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

+3
jeano
Claudi
essie
7 posters

Go down

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos Empty Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

Post by essie Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 am

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

1.) "Celtic Thunder: Touch My Hand"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2.) "Everybody Loves Celtic Thunder"

3.) "Celtic Thunder: cute overload!!!"

4.) ...a short little intro vid i doubt i will ever finish, lol

essie
Members

Back to top Go down

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos Empty Re: Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

Post by Claudi Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm

essie thank you so much for sharing those vids!!!!
I haven't seen any backstage material from IE yet (well some screencaps) so I don't know how often I replayed 'cute overload' to see Paul swinging his hips! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you! Well done!
Claudi
Claudi
Members

http://www.celticthunderfans.de

Back to top Go down

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos Empty Re: Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

Post by jeano Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 am

Thank You Essie, love to watch those.
Yes, Claudi, doesn't get much better than that. Very Happy
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Duinne Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you for the vids!
I don't think I could have IE (remember I'm in Argentina) so everything I can catch of the dvd, is veeeery welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Duinne
Duinne
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilKhaos Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

I think i've played it at least 50 times for the same reason.. then again I rewatch raggle taggle gypsy for that one "lady O" part [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AprilKhaos
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon May 17, 2010 3:12 am

Make sure you aren't drinking anything when you watch this clip.

This was shared on the FB fan page.
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos Empty RE: Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 am

I love this clip. When I'm feeling down this is one of the clips I watch to cheer myself up. Paul is such a crack up. I love his PBS voice. Poor Damian didn't stand a chance between Paul and Kieth. Can you imagine the audacity to call then in for an audition? hahaha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way if there is anyone reading this that can help, on Facebook my Fans of Paul Byrom page has completely disappeared off my page. I've tried searching for it and I can't find it, is it gone? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Mon May 17, 2010 4:50 am

Hi Karen - The page is still coming up for me - try this link

If that doesn't work I found it with a search of Fans of Paul Byrom. Keep us posted in case there is some sort of bug! Thanks

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 am

KarenB! wrote:I love this clip. When I'm feeling down this is one of the clips I watch to cheer myself up. Paul is such a crack up. I love his PBS voice. Poor Damian didn't stand a chance between Paul and Kieth. Can you imagine the audacity to call then in for an audition? hahaha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way if there is anyone reading this that can help, on Facebook my Fans of Paul Byrom page has completely disappeared off my page. I've tried searching for it and I can't find it, is it gone? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Karen ♥️x♥️

Karen with all the changes on FB sometimes you just need to search a bit harder for it. I have to refresh a lot just to get the page to show up in the drop down search box, which is how I access it.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos Empty RE: Celtic Thunder Related Tribute Videos

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 5:28 am

Thank you for the link Mariclare. When I went to the page it showed the "Like" button which means that somehow I got "Unlike" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But it's all better now. I am once again a Fan of Paul Byrom!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Well I will always be a fan even if I didn't have the internet and all the social network sites. It's just nice to share with other people that appriciate Paul and Celtic Thunder. Most of my family think I'm nuts and they can't believe that me the shyest person on the planet posts questions and comments.

Thanks again for the link.

Karen ♥️x♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariclare Mon May 17, 2010 5:41 am

You are welcome Karen! In fact its Staci you need to thank - My link didn't show up properly & Staci had to edit my post to fix it Wink
Teamwork [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mariclare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:41 am

Thank you Staci, your the best. I thought I had been naughty and I was "Unliked" for some reason. But everything is all better now! lol

Karen ♥️x♥️

PS. Staci I never noticed the drop down box before. It's kinda cool! You are the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Mon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm

KarenB! wrote:Thank you Staci, your the best. I thought I had been naughty and I was "Unliked" for some reason. But everything is all better now! lol

Karen ♥️x♥️

PS. Staci I never noticed the drop down box before. It's kinda cool! You are the best!

LOL Nah you are the best Cheerleader for this site and the page we have.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat May 22, 2010 11:04 pm

This is interesting. She is signing most of the lyrics from the song.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down