FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Facebook You can ask questions now

2 posters

Go down

On Facebook You can ask questions now Empty On Facebook You can ask questions now

Post by Staci Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:14 am

like poll and I was wondering what kind of questions you want me to ask you all?

I thought of the whole which song of Paul's is your favorite, but really it has been done before. Plus he doesn't have many new songs really. Maybe when his new CD is released we will ask that then. So What questions do you want to have asked on the Facebook fan page?
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

On Facebook You can ask questions now Empty Re: On Facebook You can ask questions now

Post by jeano Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 am

Wish I knew, Staci. Think we have been through most of them already.

Maybe one of those silly betting type things like....what day do you think Paul's new CD will be out. Or when will his tour start, or where do you think his first show will be.
Ask Paul, (oh, I forget he doesn't answer) but you can try, if he used any of the songs that were suggested here. We spent a long time thinking up those songs and I doubt if he ever even looked at them. So by asking him, maybe we could get an answer.
Bug him to no end on Twitter. I have seen people that have written to him 10 or more times a day on Twitter. The only ones he seems to answer are people that are not really his fans and ask him things or tell him things he doesn't like. His true fans never get anything from him but he says he just concentrates on Twitter now so lets get a couple of questions and keep asking him but very nicely. Smile

I know you Admin. all work so have limited time but we really have to get more out there.

jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

On Facebook You can ask questions now Empty Re: On Facebook You can ask questions now

Post by jeano Wed May 18, 2011 12:06 am

You can ask how many of his 360 "fans" registered here have actually posted here!!! Think that would be a good one.

Ask his real fans if they would like to get together with trying to get him on Ellen!! We need lots of people, not ths same few over and over again doing this. You could give out Ellens address and post a few lines that anyone could copy and paste (that's so they wouldn't have to think) Plus post a link to Your Raise Me Up so she can hear the person sing it that one of the co-authors think it is the best version he has heard. cheers

When his new CD comes out, I will personally buy one to send to Ellens show so they can hear what a great singer is!!

Ask how many are dropping Paul because he left Celtic Thunder.

These are legitamite questions, not sarcastic ones.

Loves
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum