FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul's Merchandise......

3 posters

Go down

Paul's Merchandise...... Empty Paul's Merchandise......

Post by Staci Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 pm

So what do you all think?

Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Paul's Merchandise...... Empty Re: Paul's Merchandise......

Post by jeano Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I guess that settles everything Staci. Paul surprised us all with never a clue. Paul's Merchandise...... 156747

Am glad he is on FB as I cannot even access his page on MS to comment.

Loving all the merchandise but don't want to go into debt for it, will buy things one at a time but would love everything. cheers

I couldn't contain myself yesterday, was so happy and excited and those new pics of his Paul's Merchandise...... 80789 Paul's Merchandise...... 80789 Paul's Merchandise...... 80789

And, I get to see them Sunday and then the week after sunny

PAUL... Paul's Merchandise...... 989443
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Well he told us Soon......and you know what that means in Irish Wink
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Yes, you'd think we would learn by now Very Happy Now, I hope it doesn't take as long to get approved to be his friend on FB. Paul's Merchandise...... 156747

At least we can order merchandise. I did send for a shirt but will wait for a while to get other things, can't afford a lot, things are kinda pricey plus shipping.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 am

jeano wrote:Yes, you'd think we would learn by now Very Happy Now, I hope it doesn't take as long to get approved to be his friend on FB. Paul's Merchandise...... 156747

At least we can order merchandise. I did send for a shirt but will wait for a while to get other things, can't afford a lot, things are kinda pricey plus shipping.

he hasn't approved me yet either. Which is why I think he is working backwards. Folks who requested him late yesterday were confirmed but all of us who requsted friending yesterday morning are still waiting.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebRay Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 am

jeano wrote:At least we can order merchandise. I did send for a shirt but will wait for a while to get other things, can't afford a lot, things are kinda pricey plus shipping.

Since the plus size shirts weren't added until today, I ordered the Christmas cards last night. I didn't think about the exchange rate (yeah, I know, dumb American), and I was blown away when my credit card was charged for WELL over the checkout amount! Shocked So, I'll admit that I canceled the order first thing this morning. My friends will just have to wait until next year to get their gorgeous Byrom holiday cards. As soon as the money is credited back to my account, I'm going to order my Byrom Babes tee shirt. Now that I've been educated by experience, I'll be ordering one item at a time until I get the lot.

BTW, I was thrilled that he listened to his fans, and immediately checked into having the plus size Byrom Babes tee shirts added to the product list. Just another of the multitude of reasons why we love our swanky tenor, he actually cares about us! Wide Hug
DebRay
DebRay
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 am

DebRay wrote:
jeano wrote:At least we can order merchandise. I did send for a shirt but will wait for a while to get other things, can't afford a lot, things are kinda pricey plus shipping.

Since the plus size shirts weren't added until today, I ordered the Christmas cards last night. I didn't think about the exchange rate (yeah, I know, dumb American), and I was blown away when my credit card was charged for WELL over the checkout amount! Shocked So, I'll admit that I canceled the order first thing this morning. My friends will just have to wait until next year to get their gorgeous Byrom holiday cards. As soon as the money is credited back to my account, I'm going to order my Byrom Babes tee shirt. Now that I've been educated by experience, I'll be ordering one item at a time until I get the lot.

BTW, I was thrilled that he listened to his fans, and immediately checked into having the plus size Byrom Babes tee shirts added to the product list. Just another of the multitude of reasons why we love our swanky tenor, he actually cares about us! Wide Hug

you should have been able to change the dollar amounts to USD to see the cost. The cards are 26.99 which might be a bit pricey.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebRay Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:12 am

Staci wrote:you should have been able to change the dollar amounts to USD to see the cost. The cards are 26.99 which might be a bit pricey.

Yep, that is a lot pricey, at least for my budget, and of course that's just the base price. By the time shipping/handling and tax was added in, the final cost was almost $42. I now know to be much more careful "BEFORE" I take the plunge. Like my Daddy always said, "Live and learn" (you think I'd know better at my advanced age). Hopefully it's sunk into this noggin of mine to be careful, and not just jump in because it would be SOOOOOOO cool to send Holiday cards to my friends because they have Paul's picture on them. At that price I'm not sure I could have afforded to mail them once I received them. Maybe next year...
DebRay
DebRay
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum