FansofPaulByrom_Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter

4 posters

Go down

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Empty Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter

Post by Staci Fri May 21, 2010 1:43 am

Paul loves to go to the movies and his reviews are amusing, informative, and well very Paul like. So thanks to JeanO we have them here for our own discussion of his reviews.

Thanks Jean!!!

KinNC was all excited about this thread, although I forget why now!

Last edited by Staci on Sat May 29, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Staci
Staci
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ncctfan

Back to top Go down

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Empty Re: Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter

Post by jeano Sat May 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Pr2_normal paulbyrom

Think Im gonna go for an afternoon movie and a bite to eat! Robin Hood is by all accounts VERY good. I shall let you know!! 8:09 AM May 20th via web

Could not find a review for this movie by Paul.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Empty Re: Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter

Post by jeano Sat May 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Going to c d new Ricky Gervais movie "cemetary junction".hope it's better than "kickass" 2:36 PM Apr 15th via mobile web

Going to c d new Ricky Gervais movie "cemetary junction".hope it's better than "kickass" 2:36 PM Apr 15th via mobile web
its a really nice flashback to the 70's with a great soundtrack and a lovely story. Some very funny scenes and gr8 characters. 5:38 PM Apr 15th via web
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Just back from the gym to a great sit down dinner! Polish the night off with a visit to the cinema! 2:13 PM Apr 13th via web

AWFUL movie tonight.Producers of "Kickass" r getting a legal letter suing for loss of 2 hrs of my life.only gud thing was fake tan scene! 7:01 PM Apr 13th via web

Just saw "I love you Philip Morris"...........awful 6:43 PM Mar 23rd via web

Just had d best Movie experience of my life. Dinner whilst watchin "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D.U just gotta LOVE America!!!!!!! 12:14 AM Mar 10th via web
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun May 23, 2010 12:05 am

Just leaving NC and the cinema. Saw Shutter Island...very very gud! Thanks 2 all the girls for the fab pressies today!!!!! 10:34 PM Mar 5th via web

Off to see AVATAR! Ive packed my lunch and am bringing a pillow. Three hours of BLUE people. why am I doing this?? 1:58 PM Feb 18th via web

AVATAR was great last night.Disgusted I had to pay extra for the glasses.Is that everywhere???or just Dublin???? 7:14 AM Feb 19th via web

Braving the weather to go see "Sherlock Holmes" 3:00 PM Dec 30th, 2009 via mobile web

Havin a boys day out wit my nephew.sitting in d cinema waiting 4 d chipmunks 2start 5:47 AM Dec 24th, 2009 via mobile web

No reviews for those two movies.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 am

Just saw "Bruno", not a patch on "BORAT" yet another summer disappointing movie 8:04 PM Jul 10th, 2009 via web

Just saw the Terminator movie......not one for a date night!!!!!!! 6:16 PM Jul 7th, 2009 via web

Rehearsals finished, havin a BBQ on my balcony and headin to Irish premier of "Public Enemies" Not a bad day at all!! 12:03 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

ok "Public Enemies" is hugley dissapointing!hittin the hay as ive a gig tomorrow and need to buy a new suit early in the A.M 7:37 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Empty Paul the movie Lover

Post by shirlthegirl Mon May 24, 2010 9:39 am

I finally found something in common with Paul. OK not the first thing but I love movies too! They are my favorite thing to do. I go mostly alone but what the heck you are not supposed to talk anyway. Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Icon_biggrin Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Icon_cool

I've often thought reviewing movies would be a great job. My freinds used to call me the Movie Queen. If they wanted to know if a movie was good they would come ask me.

I still go to the movies but not once a week like I used to due to the cost.

So, I just glanced through his reveiws. Does Paul do romance or romantic comedies?

Girls and fans who like romance go see Letter's to Juliet! Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter 989443

I'm really glad Paul loves movies. This should be fun keeping up wtih him on this. Though, I see his movie choices are not ones I would usually go to see. Usually shows with armor and swords or off with your head get too bloody for me.

Movies like Kickass I skip; too much nasty jokes for me.

Anyone know if he saw Leap Year?

I loved it but I imagine folks from Ireland may not approve. The movie kind of makes fun of the Irish people.

What can I say I'm a sucker for romantic comedies and I adore Amy Adams.

Shirlthegirl Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter 183103

shirlthegirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Okay I actually updated this thread so that it mainly holds the tweets

Thanks Jean!!!!!
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staci Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

I will start. I was on the fence about Public Enemies, and really all it takes is a few folks saying they didn't like for me to know I probably won't like it. So Paul was the first. I have a co worker that shared his disappointment in the movie as well, this basically told me that someone has the same taste in action and comedy as my co worker and I would have another source of review. I was able to remove the movie from my queue. I hate to waste time with a movie where I am going to wish I could get back the last 2 hours.

Now guys generally dislike girly romantic comedies so I never listen to them on those, I go to a different source on that.
Staci
Staci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter Empty Re- Paul movie reviews (Public Enemies)

Post by shirlthegirl Sat May 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Staci,

You are probably right to take "Public Enemies" off your Queue. I did see it at the Theater. If you love Johnny you may enjoy it. I thought Johnny looked amazing young in the movie and I know he must be 40 or older. I did get a kick out of him jumping the bank counters mainly because I could never have done that when I was twenty much less in my forties. LOL!

I am an avid movie goer and I am thrilled just to get to go to most movies. I didn't hate the movie but it really wasn't my favorite by a long shot. I won't be buying it for my collection to watch over and over again.

shirlthegirl
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Sat May 29, 2010 10:43 pm

You're welcome Staci, all my pleasure!!! Paul's Reviews of Movies via Twitter 156747

I always read his tweets so will keep any eye out for any more movies he goes to.
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jeano Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 pm

paulbyrom

Off to see "sex and the City2" for my sins! Next time I choose, I'm done with these girly movies

paulbyrom

SATC2.AWFUL.DREADFUL.HORRENDUS.LONG.SEXIST.DEGRADING 2 WOMAN WITH A BRAIN.LONG.PAINFUL.BORING.CHEESY.NAFF.LONG.OH YEA,AND DID I MENTION LONG
jeano
jeano
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by CTgirl22AKAJenX Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 pm

ha ha Paul's movie quotes make me laugh Razz Laughing
CTgirl22AKAJenX
CTgirl22AKAJenX
Members

http://www.myspace.com/purplegoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down